Info & Prices for Weddings.
Let’s talk weddings!
Choosing the right photographer for your big day is an important decision and I am told that my wedding photography is a little more funky than most.
Once you have set your date & venue, get in touch and we can arrange a good time for me to pop round. I can then show you more of my work and the album samples too. We can discuss your day in more detail and you can ask me, however silly, questions about weddings.
So, how do my packages work?
With all packages you will receive:
- An initial meeting with me to discuss all things wedding.
- Free pre-wedding shoot often at the venue so you’re at ease on the day and we can check out where the best spots to take images will be.
- Discs of all the high-resolution, fully edited, print ready images. Not watermarked nor protected – you can print and hand them out as often as you like! Make wallpaper if you so wish!
- Thirty 9×6 professionally finished prints of your choice printed by a fab specialist print company in Scotland.
- A blog within a couple of weeks of the wedding so you can show off your lovely images as soon as you are back from honeymoon.
- Your pictures in a secure area of my website for you and your friends to view and purchase any extra images.
Albums, further prints & framed prints are also available, you can pre order these before the wedding, have friends and family buy gift vouchers toward an album, or make your decision on getting an album when the time is right way after the wedding.
When you book one photographer it will always be me. When you book two photographers you will book me and one of my trusty team. If you book two photographers, the second photographer will also attend the pre-wedding shoot so that you get to meet us both before your wedding day. I tend to cover weddings in Surrey, Middlesex & London but am happy to travel further if I am free.
The full collection of images tend to be ready approximately 8-10 weeks after the wedding date.
|One photographer||Two photographers|